Fcra Registration

This is a headline

Fcra in Delhi

The NGOs can not take foreign contribution directly. For this purpose they ought to be signed up under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 1976, generally called the FCRA.

There can be 2 types of contribution from the foreign source, i.e. one time or anticipated more than once and even routinely. For any one time contribution the NGOs can get the amount by seeking prior approval of the FCRA Section of the Ministry of House Affairs, Government of India; whereas for several and routine contributions of the foreign source it is suggested to look for permanent registration from the said Ministry.

Fcra in India

NGOs planning to get funds and contributions from other nations should initially registered under the provisions of Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976. Either long-term registration or prior approval for a specific contribution can be sought from the FCRA Section of Ministry of Home Affairs. A registered NGO having existence for at least 3 years can be signed up under this provision.

This is a headline


Crystal Vision,45B,Hasanpur Main Road,1st Floor,I.P.Extension,Patparganj,Delhi-110092.

Contact us

mob no. : 7838272423, 8447117970